RSS

just another ordinary day


Current location: My hometown - Alcoy.

Today was just another ordinary working day for me. The only difference is that I'm working from Alcoy. Like any other day I worked only 8 hours for today (8 hours and 21 minutes to be exact). =)

I love the weather today. No sun or rain. And it's windy.

I signed up for a new game on Facebook today, its called Cafe World. It's just like Restaurant City. Difference is that Cafe World employees don't die (Yey for that!) but the foods get spoiled (Boo for that!). But overall, it is a fun game. Addictive even.

Do you have Facebook account? Try out the Cafe World game.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 PICSTOPIA. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy