RSS

great weekend


Yesterday was mom's 52nd birthday (Happy birthday ma!) and the family had a small get together party at Alcoy. I ate too much chocolate surprise, I should really discipline myself on chooding the right kinds of food.

Continuing the festivities the family decided to try out Cebu's first waterpark theme resort: The Imperial Palace in Mactan Cebu. The place set us back around 1500 php per person (day adventure package), and was worth it. Thanks Ma! =) My brothers had so much fun with the big slides, and wanted to try them myself. Unfortunately fear got the best of me. Maybe Ill try again next time when my most handsamu boyfriend is with me to give me strength and courage.

I'll upload photos soon.

Neeway,signing off early tonight because I need to get some shut eye. I'm going somewhere tomorrow that might change my future. Sorry can't tell more about it for now. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 PICSTOPIA. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy