RSS

episode 1: what happened last week?


I have been lazy this past 2 weeks. Was working my butt off on some Seo projects for a client. Anyhow, I'm currently on vacation here in Alcoy. And thanks God, internet connection is available. I have taken a few photos from here in there - my city life and my Alcoy vacation for the past week.

Some souvenir stuff given by our boss.

Notes on Domain transfer and a note from Kylie (the pink one).

At work. Sorry pic is blurry.

My cousin Rys welcoming us when we arrived in Alcoy.

Rys and Ate K

Took a photo of Ate K taking a photo of me.

bodo's bamboo bar resort alcoyPool at Bodo's Bambo Bar Resort, Poblacion Alcoy.

tingko beach alcoyThe most popular sambag tree in Tingko Beach, Alcoy.

tingko beach alcoyTingko Beach around 3pm-ish, Good Friday

tingko beach alcoyTingko Beach around 3pm-ish, Good Friday


0 comments:

Copyright 2009 PICSTOPIA. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy